Dear Office goers ,
Please be prepared for the rains. Request you to consider the suggestions:
- Finish your meetings before evening and avoid scheduling any meetings for the day!
- If you take public transport , such as local trains, please avoid the high volume stations. Next station is barely few kilometers away. Better take an auto rickshaw or a cab to cover the distance.
- Work from closer work spaces tomorrow, just in case there are any backlash of the rain.
- Care for other’s safety as you travel. If each one of us cared for the next person, we all would reach home safe.
- Umbrellas, raincoats and extra food, just in case you need to share.
- Avoid traveling at any cost if the water starts clogging. Being stuck on the road is very dangerous. Stay back at office or any other safe place.
- Keep the numbers to the traffic control room and police help desks just in case anyone needs it.
- Keep your mobiles charged and power banks ready.
- Share the good vibes and keep panic at bay! Most of the tough times pass when we face it in good humour and with a smile.
We are all in this together! Let’s stay safe and be happy !!
Cyclone Vayu breezes in #CycloneVayu